Monday, May 9, 2011

shirts?.....no Shirts?

in bosotn a high school track coach was fired because he let his boys track team practice without shirts on. and he got fired for it!!! its like really come on and i guess that this coach was doing good the team was 5-0 so far this season and after he was fired they lost there first meet its like really guys. its not like he let his high school girls team practice without shirts on they where guys and it was a hot day and they where running alot!!!!! and now the school board is saying that he was fired for other reasons but the coach hasnt been given any reasons why he was fired but still beleaves it was because of the shirts. and good for him now he is seeking leagal council.

8 comments:

  1. Wow-that does seem pretty severe. I thought that was common in guys sports...shirts vs. "skins". Maybe not anymore.

    Yes, the firing would have been justified if it was a girls team...but b/c he coached guys I think it seems too severe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...this is so ridiculouse! MOST boys sports teams that practice when it's hot don't wear shirts!! I can specificly remember our own boys basketball team practiceing without shirts on in the gym when it was really hot that day. A lot of the time not wearing a shirt to cool down would probably increase the level of performance by each player!!!! And even IF the school had a problem with this, couldn't they have at least gave him a warning before completely fireing him?? that IS pretty severe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. D: !! You took my story !!! Haha ohw well. I think this is ridiculous. I mean, the coach doesn't have mind control powers over his team. I also find it irritating that a few prude @$$ little girls had to go run thier mouths about how it made them "uncomfortable." -__- people these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree i cant beleive he got fired people need to stop being so over sensitive about things its so dumB! but i think it's fine cuz they are guys if they can jogg alongside the streets w no shirts why not at track practice?=p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats sick jk thats prety stupid if it was the girls team it would be a different story

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is stupid its not like its public nuditey or anything.

    ReplyDelete